The Nurture Therapist Practitioner ( NTP ) training program is a 1.5 hour, small class-size training covering primarily the mechanics of conducting a professional nurture therapy session. These training sessions are conducted by a currently practicing Certified Nurture Therapist ( CNT ) or Nurture Therapy Practitioner ( NTP ).
The training includes:
- pre-appointment communication
- caring for your comfort
- caring for your client’s comfort
- staying conscious and connected to your feelings
- boundary assertion skills
- ending the appointment
- post-appointment communication and asking for feedback
The Nurture Therapy Practitioner ( NTP ) training program also offers simple verbal demonstrations of boundary setting skills using Non-Violent Communication and other helpful tips including staying conscious and connected to your feelings as well as how to gently end an appointment.
Currently, these trainings are only offered in the San Francisco Bay Area or via phone.