The Certified Nurture Therapist ( CNT ) training program is a 12-hour two-day weekend class providing in-depth education, analysis, inquiry and experience about the new therapeutic modality known as Nurture Therapy. These training sessions are conducted by a Certified Nurture Therapist ( CNT ). Upon successful completion of the course, you will earn a diploma certifying you as a Certified Nurture Therapist. You will be awarded the post-nominal title of CNT licensed to use the credential “CNT” after your name.
The course work includes, but is not limited to, the following related areas:
- pre-appointment communication
- assumptions vs. reality
- boundary assertion skills verbal and non-verbal
- authenticity, self-awareness and self-trust
- setting the intention at top of appointment
- covering boundaries at top of appointment
- consent and related communication
- maintenance of the professional client / therapist relationship
- enrolling your client in a jointly created experience
- giving presence, offering observations and acknowledgments
- normalizing your client’s experience
- the value of curiosity
- ending the appointment
- post-appointment communication
- maintaining a mission focus
The training will also include: 1) a question and answer session with a practicing Certified Nurture Therapist, 2) a post-training practice snuggle session with a demo client, and 3) a handout titled The Giving and Receiving Matrix.
Currently, our on-site trainings are only offered in the San Francisco Bay Area.